From:
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2014 23:17:31 -0400
From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 18:12:12 -0400

Of possible interest:  https://authorsalliance.org/intro.html

"The mission of Authors Alliance is to further the public interest in
facilitating widespread access to works of authorship by helping
authors navigate the opportunities and challenges of the digital age.
We provide information and tools designed to help authors better
understand and manage key legal, technological, and institutional
aspects essential to a knowledge economy of abundance. We are also a
voice for authors in discussions about public and institutional
policies that might promote or inhibit broad dissemination.

"If you are interested in our mission, please join us at our launch,
6:30 p.m. on Wednesday May 21st at the Internet Archive in San
Francisco. For more details and to RSVP please visit:

authorsalliance.eventbrite.com