From:
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:21:36 -0500
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 21:13:57 -0500

Gosh, Ann, that's a tall order! You are asking me why publishers are
better strategic thinkers than librarians???

I don't know if I can answer that, but over Christmas if my family is
boring me as much as I am boring them, I will dust off my Collected
Freud and look for some answers.

Joe Esposito

[MOD NOTE:  Clarification -- not why publishers are better strategic
thinkers but why  each thinks differently than the other.]