From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2015 18:37:32 -0400
From: Ann Connolly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:24:07 -0700

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Hi all,

In case you missed the session at CNI, we’d like to share our
findings: with nearly 400 repositories as a sample group, we looked at
how the IR community typically measures progress and compared that
with different ranking systems to see how they matched up. The results
suggest that we need a new, platform-agnostic framework that allows
institutions to measure themselves against their own unique missions
and goals.

I’d like to invite you to a webinar that considers what this framework
might look like:

How am I Doing?  A Framework for Repository Benchmarking