From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2013 17:19:44 -0400
From: Zac Rolnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 12:06:27 -0400

I seem to recall that some of the earlier claims by publishers was
that the open access option for hybrid journals was going to result in
a price reduction of hybrid journals as more open access articles were
published with the author publication fees helping to lower
subscription prices.  Has this happened?  Has anyone looked into this?

Zac Rolnik
now publishers
po box 1024
hanover, ma 02339 usa