From:
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2013 18:26:53 -0500
From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:57:39 -0500

On the thread of Adequate Peer Review, here are aggregated comments by
Jennifer Howard, Bernie Sloan, David Prosser, Sally Morris, Tracey
DePellegrin Connelly, Richard Poynder, and Carter Glass, victims of a
February 20th system crash on our mailhost.  Ann Okerson, Moderator

From: Jennifer Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 20:58:47 +0000

I don't think is an OA issue, or not just an OA issue. For instance, I
regularly hear complaints about a decline in copy-editing and
line-editing standards at university presses. Some of those complaints
are unfounded but some are not.

Jen