From:
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2016 20:57:19 -0400
From: Sara Girard <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 12:46:22 -0400

CHORUS has launched a new resource to track and compare public access
plans of US federal funding agencies.

 As part of our mission to advance public access to content reporting
on funded research, CHORUS has been tracking US federal funding
agencies' public access plans. We recently updated our website
resources to enable an at-a-glance comparison of funders’ respective
requirements. The table includes links to each plan and is
downloadable as a CSV file. The information can be sorted by award
date, initial embargo, repository/portal used, and of course, if the
agency is working with CHORUS.

Keeping track of the requirements of US federal funding agencies’
public access plans covering publications isn’t an easy task. The
plans and their requirements are as varied as the departments and the
agencies they serve. But for publishers, compliance officers at
academic institutions, researchers, and other stakeholders in
scholarly publishing, it has become essential.

We hope you'll find this tool a useful resource.  Culled from public
sources, we welcome updates, comments, and corrections to keep the
information accurate and up-to-date.

http://www.chorusaccess.org/resources/us-agency-public-access-plans-details/

Sara Girard
CHORUS