From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2014 19:02:15 -0400
From: Andree Rathemacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 07:20:55 -0400

Hi Anna,

We promote the use of a browser plugin called LibX. See our libguide
here: http://uri.libguides.com/libx

Once set up, this allows you to right-click on a link and the URL will
be changed to the proxied URL. I use it regularly (including for
locked Chronicle articles in the daily email), and it works quite
well.

On a side note, our Chronicle site license through NERL only allows
access via web browser. I recently learned that the Chronicle will
extend the site license to mobile app users, but only for an added
cost. (We have not upgraded our subscription). As a result, without
this add-on, users can read the Chronicle on their mobile device only
by using the browser, not the app.

best,
Andrée

Andrée Rathemacher
Professor / Head, Acquisitions
University Libraries, University of Rhode Island