From:
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2013 17:55:55 -0400
From: Bill Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 08:43:05 -0400

I'm taken aback by the phrase--possibly not intended to be taken
literally--that the journal impact factor was of little importance to
the librarian.   Perhaps not personally, but I thought the journal
impact factor was of enormous importance to the librarian
professionally in  assessing both one-by-one journal subscriptions as
well as big deal packages.   Might this be clarified further for a
non-librarian, as elementary as this question is?

Many thanks!

Bill