From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2012 18:05:48 -0500
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:45:44 -0600

I am interested in the claim here that  Latin America is "a region of
the world that publishes almost exclusively in Open Access." Since I
know that there are many book publishers in Latin America that operate
in the way commercial publishers in the U.S. do, may I assume that
this claim is being made about journal, not book, publishing?

Sandy Thatcher