From:
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2016 15:40:15 -0500
From: "Wise, Alicia (ELS-OXF)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 11:02:50 +0000

Hi Everyone,

Just to put the infoDOCKET piece into perspective: some institutions
have cancelled their individual agreements under the assumption of a
national license for Germany being in place by the end of 2016. We’re
continuing our conversations about this national license in 2017.
Please read the statement on our website if you would like to know
more:

https://www.elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/elsevier-and-german-hochschulrektorenkonferenz-in-ongoing-conversations

With best wishes,
Alicia

Dr Alicia Wise
Director of Access and Policy
Elsevier I The Boulevard I Langford Lane I Kidlington I Oxford I OX5 1GB
M: +44 (0) 7823 536 826 I E: [log in to unmask]
Twitter: @wisealic