From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2014 17:59:38 -0500
From: "Gamboa, Camille" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 18:14:30 +0000

*Apologies for any cross postings*

Hello,

Successful discovery of online scholarly content is a challenge for
libraries and publishers alike. In an effort to generate fresh
awareness of the latest accomplishments and opportunities in
discoverability, we have created a 10-minute survey and are requesting
your participation. By contributing to this survey, you will help
benefit the entire scholarly communications community by furthering
our collective understanding of how publishers and libraries can best
work together to deliver the best possible services.

Click here to take the survey: http://bit.ly/1feUHVL.

The results of this survey will be published as a follow-up piece to
our January 2014 white paper "Collaborative Improvements in the
Discovery of Scholarly Content" and our July 2012 paper "Improving
Discoverability of Scholarly Content in the Twenty First Century,"
both found here: http://www.sagepub.com/librarians/workingtogether.sp.

If you complete the survey by February 28, you will be entered to win
one of ten $20 Amazon Gift Cards.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Camille Gamboa
PR & Public Affairs Manager