From:
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 2015 19:37:34 -0500
From: Tiffany Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 21:59:29 +0000

Effective January 4, 2016, all journal content published by the
University of Chicago Press Journals Division will be hosted on a new
website featuring a flexible, reader-friendly interface.  Current
content will no longer be hosted on JSTOR.  Archival content for all
of our 2016 titles will remain on JSTOR with a three-year moving wall
in place.

Please visit journals.uchicago.edu/host to review an FAQ addressing
our most common subscriber questions. We welcome all additional
questions at: [log in to unmask], (877) 705-1878 (US &
Canada), or +1 (773) 753-3347 (International).

If you haven't already, we encourage you to complete these four steps
to prepare your library for the move:

1. Update your journal links to our new persistent URLs, which can be
configured now (journals.uchicago.edu/host#loi). These URLs will
direct to a journal's List of Issues page on JSTOR through January 3,
2016. Beginning January 4, 2016, these URLs will automatically direct
to the new site.

2. If you don't utilize major search and discovery services, you
should download our KBART title lists now
(journals.uchicago.edu/host#discovery). The files will be available on
the current site through January 3, 2016, and on the new site
beginning January 4, 2016.  All content published in University of
Chicago Press journals will continue to be indexed by Google Scholar,
ProQuest, Ex Libris, Thomson Reuters, OCLC, EBSCO, and relevant
discipline-specific abstracting and indexing services.  We expect
discovery services to be updated with content URLs according to the
following schedule: EBSCO Discover Service and ProQuest Summon
Service, January 4; ExLibris SFX, January 12; OCLC WorldCat Discovery
Service, week of January 18.

3. Set up an administrative account beginning January 5. One or more
technical contact(s) from your institution will receive an
administrative account set-up email containing a unique code tied to
your institution. If you or your technical contact(s) have not
received this email within a few days after launch and believe that
you should have, please contact [log in to unmask]

4. Use your administrative account to check your institution's
OpenURL, IP address, and Shibboleth data (if applicable). This data
has been automatically transferred from JSTOR.

Current subscriptions with the University of Chicago Press will remain
active through the subscription term. If the subscription term extends
beyond December 31, 2015, your access will transition to our new
platform.