From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2016 20:44:03 -0400
From: Sue Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 23:08:16 +0000

I am not sure, but Open Library may fit your criteria:

https://openlibrary.org/.

Sue Ann Gardner, MLS
Scholarly Communications Librarian
Digital Initiatives and Special Collections
302S Love Library
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Lincoln, Nebraska 68588-4100 USA
402-472-8566

From: "Remy, Charlie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 12:43:48 +0000

Hi All,

I’m wondering if there’s a literature ebook collection that includes
classic literary works (some could be in the public domain, others
still under copyright) such as novels, plays, poetry, etc. The kind of
literary works assigned to students in English literature classes.

It would need to meet the following criteria:

-no digital rights management
-PDF downloads
-unlimited simultaneous users
-perpetual access
-one time purchase

If anyone knows of something like this that exists, please let me know!

Thanks in advance.

Charlie Remy

Charlie Remy
Assistant Professor
Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Library
UTC-Dept 6456
600 Douglas St.
Chattanooga, TN 37403