From:
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2017 08:29:34 -0400
From: "Hersh, Gemma (ELS-CAM)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 08:25:02 +0000

A more recent study focused on societies is in the corresponding
section of the UUK OA Monitoring report (looking at financial
stability of learned societies), summary here:
http://www.universitiesuk.ac.uk/policy-and-analysis/reports/Documents/2015/monitoring-the-transition-to-open-access.pdf
An updated version of the UUK OA Monitoring report is being worked on
at the moment.
Gemma