From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2016 21:09:30 -0400
From: Ted Bakamjian <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 21:34:48 +0000

Greetings,

We are contacting Dr. Junkes-Kirchen offline but wanted to let the
LIBLICENSE community know that this was a bureaucratic oversight on
our part, not a policy problem. SEG does adapt its standard license to
accommodate reasonable local needs. Anyone with an SEG licensing
question should feel free to contact Maria Moyer, SEG publications
sales representative, at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Ted

Ted Bakamjian, IOM, CAE  |  Associate Executive Director, Knowledge Management
+1.918.497.5506 direct
Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
8801 South Yale Avenue, Suite 500  Tulsa, OK 74137-3575 USA