From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2014 22:16:23 +0100
From: "TAYLOR, TUCKER" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 14:28:54 +0000

Hi all-

I'm working on a libguide about open educational resources, mainly
focused on materials used in teaching.  I wanted to include a page
about how to evaluate open educational resources.   Can anyone point
me to some good sources?  I'm particularly interested in short video,
but would be happy for any information that could be useful for my
faculty and students to use to evaluate this information.

Thanks very much-

Tucky

Tucker Taylor
Head, Circulation Department