From:
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:05:46 -0500
From: "Pikas, Christina K." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 12:43:37 +0000

I am not an expert by any means but I did have occasion to discuss
this with an Ebsco rep a long time ago. They were having the problem
that schools were not subscribing to Master File because librarians
and teachers were sharing their public library credentials with the
classes. I think the rep had actually been in a school computer lab
and seen the barcode and pin taped to each computer. It’s ok to use
your public library access to check something for your personal use
even from a work computer/network (or vice versa), but not to
substitute one organization’s license for another.

It does seem that the wording could be more clear.

Christina, not a lawyer, not even in technical services, and not
speaking for my organization

From: "Dixon, John ([log in to unmask])"
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 10:49:19 +0000

Dear all
I’ve been reading the EBSCO product license, at

http://support.ebsco.com/ehost/terms.html

and I’m a bit confused by section B.

[SNIP]