From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2016 21:31:24 -0400
From: Tristan C Collier <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 15:08:38 +0000

Dear All,

We are delighted to announce that our new academic platform, Cambridge
Core, has launched at: https://www.cambridge.org/core

Bringing together over 30,000 books and 360 journals, Cambridge Core
replaces our previous books and journals platforms:

•             Cambridge Journals Online

•             Cambridge Books Online

•             Cambridge Companions Online

•             Cambridge Histories Online

•             Shakespeare Survey Online

•             University Publishing Online

Content URL redirects are now switched on and will remain in place
indefinitely. The above platforms are no longer accessible, all
content is now available on Cambridge Core.

EZproxy

OCLC have provided an EZproxy stanza for Cambridge Core here:
http://www.oclc.org/support/services/ezproxy/documentation/db/cambridgecore.en.html

Thanks to everyone in the community who assisted with developing and
testing this!

If you have any questions about Cambridge Core, please check our FAQs
page at: https://www.cambridge.org/core/help/FAQs

or contact us at: [log in to unmask]

Best wishes

Tristan