From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2016 17:25:37 -0500
From: "Maher, Stephen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 00:29:16 +0000

True, Ari but I didn't suggest peer-review be regulated by one's home
institution. The State College Journal of Biochemistry could still
have random peer-reviewers from other institutions.

What I was suggesting is 1) institutions could (somehow) acknowledge
its faculty or faculty candidates for their contributions to peer
review and 2) consider these acknowledgements more favorably in
decisions of promotion, tenure, and hiring.

Stephen Maher (via mobile)
NYU Health Sciences Library