From:
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2013 18:40:31 -0700
From: Deg Farrelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 02:07:11 +0000

We have received a very good response to our Survey of Academic
Library Streaming Video.  Preliminary data is very interesting.

If you have not already completed the survey we invite you to do so.
The more responses we receive the more meaningful the survey data will
be.

Complete the survey here:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/asv

Unfortunately almost 1/4 of the responses go no further than initial
demographic data.  We believe this is due to how SurveyMonkey collects
numbers in responses (commas not accepted) We have adjusted the survey
to be more clear about how to enter numerical data.

So if you attempted to complete the survey but stopped after entering
your demographic data we encourage you to try again.

Remember that survey responders can enter their names for a random
drawing for free registration to the National Media Market or pre
conference workshops at the Charleston Conference and the CCUMC
Conference this Fall.

We will be presenting our initial findings at the Charleston
Conference in November.

We welcome your data to this national survey.

Thank you.

Jane Hutchison
Associate Director Instruction & Research Technology
William Paterson University

deg farrelly
Media Librarian / Share Stream Administrator
Arizona State University