From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 2015 17:00:37 -0500
From: Peggy E Hoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:02:58 +0000

I agree with Sandy; furthermore, the definition of a joint work, at least
in the U.S. Copyright Act - ["A ³joint work² is a work prepared by two or
more authors with the intention that their contributions be merged into
inseparable or interdependent parts of a unitary whole.²] requires intent
on the part of each alleged author that their contributions are to become
part of a single work.  Where is there any evidence that young Anne Frank
intended that her father co-write her diary? I think you would be hard
pressed to find a 14 or 15 year old girl who would let her parents even
read her diary, much less co-author entries.

Peggy Hoon

On 11/16/15, 6:00 PM, "LibLicense-L Discussion Forum on behalf of
LIBLICENSE" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of