From:
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2017 14:02:17 -0400
From: Morgan Ziontz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 09:44:19 -0700

**apologies for cross-posting

Many libraries are looking for ways to better align with the offices
of Provost, the President, and other influential groups on campus. In
fact, the library's expertise in scholarly impact and communications
makes you well positioned to support some of the institution’s most
pressing goals.

We invite you to join us for a free upcoming webinar, “Engaging the
Whole Campus with Scholarly Impact Services” to learn how successful
libraries are using repositories, publishing solutions, and faculty
expert galleries to align with campus-wide strategic goals such as:

* Improving recruitment and retention

* Increasing funding

* Raising the visibility of the institution and its experts

Date: Tuesday, June 6 at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern

Register here:  https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8399650193586114051

Drawing from the bepress community of over 500 institutions, we’ll
share data and examples of crucial services and their impact on all
corners of campus: faculty, students, centers and departments, and the
institution as a whole.

If you’d like to see more upcoming webinars, please visit our events page.

We hope you can join us!

Regards,

Morgan
--