From:
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2016 12:46:33 -0500
From: "Jim O'Donnell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 21:13:10 -0700

The simplest thing to say is that the following posting claims that
"there is no question" and "We all know this" are demonstrated to be
untrue by this very thread of this conversation.  And if copyright
were indeed failing to promote the creation of new works and the
expansion of the body of human knowledge, it's unlikely that there
would be 47 million articles for SciHub to think worth stealing.  I've
got something like 46,955,000 of them still to read, myself.

Jim O'Donnell
ASU