From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:33:02 -0500
From: "Wise, Alicia (ELS-OXF)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:02:47 +0000

Hi all,

Just a quick note to observe that while Elsevier supports the Research
Works Act, we are neither anti-open-access (as has been suggested
elsewhere) nor are we anti-PubMed Central (as is suggested in this
thread).

With kind wishes,

Alicia

Dr Alicia Wise
Director of Universal Access
Elsevier I The Boulevard I Langford Lane I Kidlington I Oxford I OX5 1GB
T: +44 (0)1865 843317 I M: +44 (0) 7823 536 826 I E: [log in to unmask]