From:
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2013 20:36:06 -0400
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 18:23:35 -0500

The issue of contract preemption of copyright law has come up in the
context of shrinkwrap licenses and was at the center of a suit in 1996
known as the ProCD case. An interesting discussion of the issue in
that context may be found here:
http://www.law.berkeley.edu/journals/btlj/articles/vol12/ORourke/html/text.html

Sandy Thatcher