From:
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 22:00:14 -0500
From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 13:30:17 -0500

Registration is now open for the 2018 NASIG Annual conference:
http://bit.ly/2EF4WYi

Featuring the theme, “Transforming the Information Community”, and
held at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead from June 8-11, the
conference program features many timely sessions on topics relating to
our vision as an independent organization working to advance and
transform the management of information resources. The schedule is
also live and is available at https://nasig2018.sched.com

A new feature for this year’s event will be availability, for the
first time, of recordings of six concurrent sessions. Called “NASIG on
Demand: Features from the 2018 Conference“, we will offer these video
recordings as an added benefit of full conference registration at no
additional cost. Those who are unable to join us in person have the
option of purchasing access to these recordings for $149 for
individuals (or $49 for students) and $249 for groups. Access will be
available for one year from the date of the conference, then will
become freely available to all. We will also continue the tradition of
offering free access to recordings of our three vision sessions.

A link to the hotel reservation website for the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in
Buckhead will be provided upon completion of registration.

Finally, keep in mind that early bird registration rates will be
available through May 11, and that NASIG members get a reduced rate.
Not a NASIG member? Join at: http://bit.ly/2Gw7LYd

NASIG is an independent organization working to advance and transform
the management of information resources. Our ultimate goal is to
facilitate and improve the distribution, acquisition, and long-term
accessibility of information resources in all formats and business
models. Visit http://www.nasig.org/ for more information.