From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2016 20:00:28 -0400
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 19:06:05 -0400

Hi Rick,
I was on the working group that revised the MLA, and there isn't a
registry that I'm aware of, other than the SERU registry for those who
are willing to implement NISO's shared e-resource understanding.  If
you want to do an informal survey I could post your question on the
ICOLC list.  Let me know if that would be helpful or if I'm too late.

Cheers,
Tracy