From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2012 18:30:38 -0400
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 18:27:06 -0500

The experience with Gutenberg-e makes me skeptical about your
prediction under #3, Jim. Will it become so much cheaper to produce
these more complex post-book apps than it is today that they can be
priced as low as current e-books are and allow publishers to still
make their margins? Maybe this will work for some high-end products
that have a mass audience, like a Hunger Games app, but I can't see it
taking over more specialized niches like scholarly publishing anytime
soon.

Sandy Thatcher