From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2016 19:18:35 -0400
From: Bill Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 08:20:56 -0400

On a personal basis, I avoid all "renew until cancelled" arrangements
like the plague.

They are too much like "renew unless you remember to cancel."

I thought that subscription agencies were more well equipped to handle
these type of arrangements on behalf of libraries for one-by-one
subscriptions.

 Bill