From:
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2013 20:49:35 -0500
From: Steve Oberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 03:23:36 +0000

I agree with others that criticism of Anne and what she is asking
about is baffling at best. My thought in response to her situation is
that the publisher's claim that all it's licenses have this language
and no one else has objected, doesn't prove anything. Except that
perhaps too many libraries are not paying careful attention to
licensing language before signing.

I also think it's naive of a publisher to require this compliance of
libraries, while recognizing the reasoning behind the requirement.

Steve