From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2016 20:18:35 -0400
From: Emily Packer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 13:54:28 +0100

[Please forgive cross-posting]

Hi all,

Earlier this month, I circulated an invitation to our webinar about
the open-source version of our new publishing platform, eLife
Continuum.

The webinar was held to introduce the software and to discuss its
features, requirements and capabilities with the publishing community.

For anyone who was interested in attending but unable to make it, we
have uploaded the webinar recording – along with other relevant
materials for publishers –
here:

https://elifesciences.org/elife-news/materials-publishers-elife-continuum

Please let me know if you would like any further information about the software.

Kind regards,

Emily

Emily Packer
Press Officer

+44 1223 855373 (office)

http://elifesciences.org

eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit
non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with
company number 5030732, and is registered in the UK with company
number FC030576 and branch number BR015634 at the address First Floor,
24 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1JP.