From:
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2016 21:07:47 -0400
From: Emily Packer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 10:14:48 +0100

[Please forgive cross-posting]

We’re inviting all interested parties to participate in a webinar to
learn about leveraging our new open-source publishing platform, eLife
Continuum, on Thursday, August 4, 4-5pm BST.

As you may know, earlier this year, eLife developed a flexible,
user-friendly platform that allows for efficient and continuous
publication. Following our recent launch of the eLife journal on the
new platform, we’re making the software available open-source at the
end of July 2016.

If you’d like to join the webinar to learn more, please visit our
website to register:

https://elifesciences.org/elife-news/join-our-elife-continuum-webinar-thursday-august-4-4-5pm-bst?utm_source=extlist&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=contpub

With best wishes,

Emily

Emily Packer
Press Officer
http://elifesciences.org

eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit
non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with
company number 5030732, and is registered in the UK with company
number FC030576 and branch number BR015634 at the address First Floor,
24 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1JP.