From:
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2016 21:45:07 -0400
From: Morgan Ziontz <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 13:39:24 -0700

*With apologies for cross posting*

We are pleased to announce that the 2016-2017 Scholarly Communications
Experts Directory is now available. We invite you to take advantage of
this resources to connect with experts on a variety of topics as you
plan your fall outreach strategies, Open Access Week events, upcoming
publications and presentations, and your other scholarly communication
activities.

This edition includes responses from a diverse group of over 130
Digital Commons users who have expertise in 34 different areas of
scholarly communications and repository management. Each expert is
profiled with his or her complete scholarly communications record,
specific areas of focus, and publications on relevant topics.

You can access the directory at the link above, or at:

http://digitalcommons.bepress.com/expertsdirectory/3/

Feel free to share it with your colleagues! Questions or comments?
Contact me at:  [log in to unmask]

--
Morgan Ziontz
Senior Outreach Associate