From:
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:46:10 -0500
From: Ari Belenkiy <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 19:53:26 -0800

Peggy,

If NOT a ONE independent researcher looks into your writings and
approves it, it just a piece of paper with text, a "diary" if you
wish. Independently of how many agencies contributed to it with grants
etc.

It is an interesting problem on its own to find a relative weight for
the original text and its approval by two independent experts.

You seem to dismiss the latter altogether as insignificant, while I
believe the score is 50:50.

Ari Belenkiy