From:
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2014 01:12:00 -0400
From: Elizabeth Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 10:56:57 -0400

Allen-

At Connecticut College we have an Honor Code & Shared Governance.
We've had a number of discussions regarding Turnitin but, this is the
exact issue that has kept in from being adopted here so far.
Obviously there are other issues, but this is significant for our
community.

Best

Beth Hansen
Director, Information Resources <> Connecticut College
(860) 439-2681; (860) 439-2871 (fax)