From:
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 14:30:08 -0400
From: "Galey, Molly W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 16:19:04 +0000

Hi Andree,

I've been looking in our Gale licenses, and I couldn't find any TDM
language in any of the licenses we have with them. It's possible we
don't have a recent enough license that includes it, as is the case
with you. I was going to suggest the LibLicense Model language as well
- I have had good luck getting vendors to accept LibLicense's model
language for various terms.

Best of luck.

Molly Galey
Subscription & Purchasing Manager
Auraria Library
1100 Lawrence St., Denver, CO 80204
303.352.3949 | http://library.auraria.edu/
Serving the University of Colorado Denver, Metropolitan State
University of Denver, and Community College of Denver