From:
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2015 20:33:07 -0400
From: Danny Kingsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 05:49:21 +0000

Hi Ann,

I was struck buy the average price paid per title in England - USD 1915
(approx  USD 1272)

Cambridge University spent on average GBP 1891 on EACH APC in 2014 -
https://unlockingresearch.blog.lib.cam.ac.uk/?p=79

No wonder "Publishers have embraced open access as another means of
generating revenue and have been fairly successful.²

Danny

--
Dr Danny Kingsley
Head of Scholarly Communication