From:
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:32:45 -0400
From: "Frantsvag Jan Erik" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 06:36:32 +0000

Sally, just a comment on your numbers.

In an article I wrote nearly 2 years ago, I looked at the size
distribution of OA publishers, but also had a look at TA publishers
for comparison.

I found that while the average number of journals per publisher was
larger for TA than for OA publishers (2.64 vs. 1.60), both TA and OA
was totally dominated by single-journal publishers - more than 80 per
cent of publishers, both TA and OA published only one journal.

Your average of 2.42 suggest to me that more than 80 per cent of your
publishers also publish a single journal only.

See
http://firstmonday.org/htbin/cgiwrap/bin/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/3208/2726

Best,  Jan Erik

Jan Erik Frantsvag