From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2013 19:30:13 -0500
From: Todd Puccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 15:41:48 +0000

.Self-published works are not worthless.  That's a real snobbish way
of thinking. They just may not be worth the money that this library is
paying.

One of the reasons they may be doing this is that often Public Library
service is about the numbers.

By joining this service they can up their e-book holdings statistics.

Todd Puccio