From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2017 19:04:14 -0400
From: Allen Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 23:05:22 -0400

Richard,

I echo your concern.  I’m wondering about the lack of current issue
and it’s impact on current research and scholarship practices (if any)
across various disciplines.  We are seeing that we have to buy current
or ancillary subscriptions because of embargoed content within
aggregators - particularly in science and business.  Wondering if
others have thoughts behind these licensing schemes that still require
libraries to pay twice for some title....

Best,

Allen Jones

Sent from my iPhone