From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2013 21:54:48 -0400
From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:07:04 -0400

Of possible interest.

http://mitpress.universitypressscholarship.com/newsitem/187/letter-from-the-director

August 27, 2013

Authored by: Ellen Faran, Drirector of The MIT Press

The MIT Press is very pleased to launch MIT Press Scholarship Online
(MITPSO) in collaboration with Oxford University Press.  We believe
MITPSO will be a powerful showcase for our titles.  As an early
adopter of an XML-first workflow, we are especially attuned to the
discovery benefits of the University Press Scholarship Online (UPSO)
platform....  We are launching MITPSO with roughly 400 monographs. Our
collection adds quality works in many fields across the humanities,
social sciences, and sciences.  As mentioned above, one distinction of
the MIT Press list is our focus in the sciences and MITPSO will
contain subject categories new to UPSO including computer and
information science, environmental science, and science, technology &
society.