From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2016 19:26:33 -0500
From: Ivy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 06:32:23 +0000

I find it fascinating that this paper attracted such wide notice and
that, as a result, so many of us have learned so much about the
challenges posed by the internationalization of scientific
communication.

Would that have happened with a toll access journal, I wonder?

And no sting was necessary to bring this about.

Ivy Anderson
California Digital Library