From:
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2016 13:56:24 -0400
From: Subbiah Arunachalam <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 10:53:25 +0530

SSRN has a huge advantage of an early starter. Most of us thought it
would be a non-profit helping researchers around the world gain free
access to the social science literature until one day we woke up to
the news a commercial firm had acquired it.

Let us hope SocArXiv picks up momentum fast and remains a non-profit for ever.

Arun

http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4398-4658
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-9925-2009