From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2015 18:26:35 -0400
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 08:00:04 +0000

Ann,

OECD will soon be adding the following language to our terms and
conditions (we're just waiting for a French translation to be
completed so we can upload the text in both our official languages at
the same time).

>>In addition, Authorised Users can use OECD Material to perform and engage in text/data mining activities for academic research and other educational purposes. The results of these activities can be mounted, loaded and integrated on a secure internal network and used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Authorised Users are not permitted to display or distribute any part of the OECD Material on any electronic network, including the Internet. Authorised Users may, however, display or distribute OECD Material via a secure internal network for the limited purposes described in these Terms and Conditions.

The OECD reserves the right to limit or suspend any IP address’s
access to text/data mining activities at any time and without notice
for any reason, including if the OECD determines that you are using or
are attempting to use the text/data mining activities and/or the
collected text/data in violation of these Terms and Conditions, in
such a way as to harm the OECD or any other party, or if you are
placing too great a strain on the infrastructure necessary for making
the OECD Material available to a reasonable number of people. You
agree not to use any technical means to interfere with the OECD’s
monitoring of usage of the above-mentioned resources. The OECD
reserves the right to use any technical means to overcome attempted
technical interference with usage monitoring. <<

I should add that we have launched an open API for OECD's statistical
datasets this year, it is live on a small number of datasets and will
be progressively rolled out to all datasets, hopefully by the end of
Q1 2016.

Toby Green
Head of Publishing, OECD