From:
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2014 12:08:04 +0100
From: Sally Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 16:10:25 +0100

I'd be interested to know to what extent RROs identify journal copying
income by individual journal article?  It is my impression that they do not,
and cannot.

When I worked for Churchill Livingstone (now part of Elsevier - I don't know
if things have changed) our journal author agreement did not specify any
share of subsidiary revenue, but in fact we did share any substantial
revenue, such as from drug company reprints (CL was a medial publisher) on a
50/50 basis.

Sally

Email:  [log in to unmask]