From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2016 20:03:40 -0500
From: Gretchen McCord <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 09:49:28 -0600

Those of you who missed the ALA CopyTalk session last week with
Meredith Rose, one of the attorneys responsible for the Public
Knowledge report reaming the C.O., might want to review the recording
of it:

http://www.ala.org/advocacy/pp/pub/copytalk

Meredith explained the oddities of the C.O. being a legislative agency
and talked a bit about the pros and cons of keeping it under LC or
moving it.

Gretchen McCord MSIS, JD
Making sense of complex legal issues
TRAINING • CONSULTING • LEGAL COUNSEL