From:
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2014 10:27:22 -0400
From: "Wantland, Clydette" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 13:50:27 +0000

In my experience with commercial aggregators, 20% is the lowest they
typically offer.  This is robbery in my opinion.  Tell the editor to
ask for more and perhaps an embargo on current content depending on
where the journal is currently hosted.  Feel free to contact me
directly for more information.

Clydette Wantland
Journals Manager
University of Illinois Press