From:
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2016 23:06:56 -0500
From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 08:57:24 -0500

via http://infoDOCKET.com

From the Peer J Blog:

"What stays the same?

The APC of $695 is not changing. Also, the Unlimited Membership price
stays the same at $399, allowing authors to publish an unlimited
number of papers, for free, for life.

The institutional pricing (i.e. the membership price paid by
universities which make a pre-payment arrangement with PeerJ) also
stays the same for the Basic Membership at $139.

What is changing?

Going forward, the Basic Membership (1 publication per year) will be
$199, and the Enhanced Membership (2 publications per year) will be
$299. At the same time, we are doing away with the extra charge that
was applied when memberships were purchased after an editorial
‘accept’ decision. That had been an additional $50 on top of our ‘base
prices’, but now you can pay for memberships before or after an
editorial accept decision and pay the same price, so there are no
additional charges or penalties for waiting until an article is
accepted."

MORE in the Complete Blog Post:
https://peerj.com/blog/post/115284878682/new-publication-prices-at-peerj/

__gary

Gary D. Price, MLIS
Co-Founder and Editor, Library Journal's infoDOCKET
Research Director, Global Investigative Journalism Network
Information Industry Analyst
Librarian

http://infoDOCKET.com
http://gijn.org