From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2013 20:51:45 -0400
From: Subbiah Arunachalam <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 05:38:05 +0530

In a blog post (forwarded by the LibLicense discussion forum, Ms Helen
Bray of Wiley writes "Open communication and conversation is the
lifeblood of change and growth." If that is Wiley's understanding, why
then only 28 of their journals are OA and not many more, if not all?
Also, huge APCs and subscription charges negates the very idea of
'open communication and conversation'.

Subbiah Arunachalam