From:
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2014 21:52:33 -0400
From: "Mason, Dorothy L (Dorothy)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 11:45:57 +0000

Amy--

While we are not a university, we do have various locations for my
corporation and have experienced the same issue with some vendors
requiring registration for each corporate site.  We still have sites,
but our proxy system is such that we have dynamic IP assignment
whenever users login.  With that we can no longer guarantee that an IP
a user is on today will match his physical business site location.  He
may be in NJ, but his IP connection may be from another state.  As
such, we moved to the license everything for enterprise use.

Thanks much!!!

Dorothy L. Mason | Digital Content Manager | InfoView